This position is specified for Experienced Cannabis or Marijuana Master Grower only, Candidates without this special experience will not be considered.
Master grower position is actually more than the manager of Greenhouse Growing of cannabis plant on-site support for the sanitation, harvesting, trimming, and cultivation teams, to ensure the visual aesthetics and high quality of Cannabis plant.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Supervise and perform cultivation and production tasks including but not limited to irrigation, fertigation, cloning, transplanting, topping, defoliation, flushing, trimming, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management.
- Develop and/or maintain plant production protocols and nutrient regiment.
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to maintain compliance with Health Canada and other regulatory bodies regulations.
- Perform plant scheduling and organization to precisely project all plant needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Analyze and catalog each individual strain from clone to harvesting.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Assist Quality Assurance and Regulatory staff with inventory and compliance audits as needed.
- Flexible working hours
- Life insurance
- Extended health care
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent, Apprenticeship
Salary: $40.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Master Grower: 2 years (Required)
- Master Grower Assistant: 3 years (Required)
- Cannabis/Marijuana: 3 years (Preferred)
- Clearance (Preferred)
- Macro Cultivation (Preferred)