The Laura Canada Wardrobe Consultant provides exemplary customer service to every client, has strong fashion awareness, is knowledgeable about our product and develops long-term relationships with customers.
1. Customer Service
- Provides exemplary customer service by following the Laura Canada service standards.
- Drives sales by assessing the unique needs of customers and adding on in accordance with the Laura Canada service standards.
- Demonstrates strong wardrobing skills by assessing the unique needs of customers and keeping current on product knowledge, new arrivals, location of merchandise and fashion trends.
- Effectively develops customer relationships by applying Laura Canada’s Clientele Development tools.
- Promotes the website, store CRM, loyalty program and marketing initiatives/events in place.
- Executes all P.O.S. (Point of Sale) procedures accurately and efficiently (i.e. no sales, refunds, customer orders, etc.), as required.
- Experience in a retail environment preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner.
- Open to feedback and implements change in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates initiative on an ongoing basis.
- Positive attitude and confident
- Passion to keep learning, growing and adapting
- English and/or French as required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday