FASD LIFE's Journey Inc . is now hiring for various SUPPORT MENTOR POSITIONS!
Job Types available: Part-time, Temporary, Casual
Location: Teulon, MB
FASD Life's Journey Inc. is an agency providing disability services within Winnipeg and in multiple rural locations within the province of Manitoba. We are now accepting resumes for various openings in our Residence located Teulon.
At FASD Life’s Journey, we offer Residential, Outreach, and Fostering programs with adjunct services including Cultural supports, Clinical resources, addictions and wellness programming opportunities. We work from a participant centred, strengths-based approach focusing on well-being and quality of life.
The Residential Support Mentor role requires individuals that are able to support the program and team with:
- High work standards: Work ethic, task completion, consistency, follow up, accuracy/attention to detail, time management.
- Personal management skills: Accountability, self-management, stress tolerance, adaptability/flexibility, creativity, initiative, working in teams or independently, problem solving.
- Personal development Skills: Ability, openness, willingness to learn, receives feedback and seeks collaborative opportunities.
- Professional skills: Interpersonal and communication skills, influencing, collaboration and the ability to establish effective relationships/trust with others, within professional boundaries.
- Mentoring Skills: coaching, patience, influencing and modeling professional behaviour.
If this sound like you and you are seeking a challenging, yet rewarding position within the social services industry, then we encourage you to apply today!
Please submit your resume by February 19, 2019. We thank all that apply, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about our Agency and our programs, please visit our website at http://fasdlji.ca
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $13.96 to $16.67 /hour