Do you want to work for a company that helps build clean, healthy indoor air environments? BGE is looking for a driven and ambitious sales professional to work alongside our Edmonton team in the role of Account Manager. Our ideal candidate for this role will encompass and live our core values of: Together We Are Better, Striving For Excellence, and Be the Experts.
The Account Manager works with a consultative sales approach in delivering indoor air quality solutions to our established customer base, developing new business relationships and educating customers on the importance of quality filtration.
BGE provides services and products to organizations that care about clean air. Through its focus on strong customer relationships and an integrated service and product offering, BGE delivers industry knowledge and advisory support, enabling organizations to build and maintain clean, healthy indoor air environments.
· Maintain sales territory with the expectation of sales growth within new and existing customers.
· Actively participating in training sessions, including working through sales calls scenarios.
· Cold call new prospects.
· Introduce new products and solutions to the marketplace.
· Ensure that all contracts and commitments are kept with customers.
· Complete customer orders, quotations, bids and surveys accurately and promptly.
· Develop a daily, weekly, and monthly call strategy and consult with your manager.
· Discuss sales goals and performance with your manager.
· Meeting annual sales targets/budget achievement.
· Support and collaborate with Marketing and other Account Managers to deliver and improve our quality filtration presentations and education to our customers such as Clean Air Clinics.
· Complete site surveys of all new customer facilities and document their filtration needs, special requirements and equipment locations.
· Continue to increase your product knowledge and expertise in Indoor Air Quality and Filtration through training and meetings as well as any vendor training necessary for your job functions.
· 3-5 years sales experience.
· Experience in the HVAC or mechanical industry is an asset.
· Excellent customer service and follow-up skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Able to travel.
· Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with good attention to detail.
· Adaptable and highly self-motivated for success.
· Must possess a Valid Class 5 Driver’s License and clean Driver’s Abstract.
· All applicants must be able to pass a pre-employment and pre-access drug and alcohol tests, as per company policy and customer requirements.
· Must be bondable; all applicants will be subject to pre-employment/pre-access security background check.
What we offer:
· Benefits package and RRSP matching program.
· Supportive work environment.
· Opportunities for training and development.
· Company cell phone and vehicle allowance.
· Initiative is rewarded with excellent commission potential.
· Generous bonus programs and incentives.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to apply.
BGE hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. We encourage all qualified persons to apply.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
Job Types: Commission, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol testing?
- How many years of HVAC or Mechanical experience do you have?
- What sets you apart from the crowd?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)