Ashton Testing Services administers a number of exams for a wide variety of organizations and institutions.
We are looking for people who are fully bilingual in French and English with 2 yrs of experience teaching French as a Foreign Language who has exceptional communications and customer service skills, who thrive on organization, and pride themselves on being true professionals.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform examination site opening and closing procedures;
- Ensure proper testing procedures are in place for all examinations;
- Confirm that candidates have been properly identified;
- Communicate with technical support to deal with any issues for online examinations;
- Meets all exam requirements and completes certifications required by the examining body;
- Ensure a high degree of security for exams before and after administration;
- Ensure that candidates are being assessed in a sound testing environment;
- Works with administration staff and proctors to ensure a seamless execution of the exam process.
Desired qualifications and skills set:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Strong computer skills;
- Excellent communication skills English and French (both written and verbal);
- 2 yrs of experience teaching French as a Foreign Language (FFL);
- Critical and logical thinker;
- Strong attention to detail;
- High degree of professionalism;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Independent worker.
Downtown Vancouver – Close to Burrard Sky Train.
On Call to begin/Might become permanent part-time.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 /hour
- French as a Foreign Language (FFL) teaching: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)