OTT Financial Group focuses on providing tailored financial services to address the needs of both consumers and businesses. We leverage advanced technologies and years of experience in international investment to identify, build and deliver the financial innovations that will bring the greatest benefits to our clients.
OTT, a fintech pioneer, successfully developed multiple lines of sustainable businesses in mobile and cross-border payments, securities and derivatives trading, portfolio and investment fund management as well as foreign exchange. We provide our clients an efficient, user-friendly and connected high-quality financial services platform that is customizable allowing it to evolve along with their needs.
OTT companies that provide financial services are licensed by IIROC, FINTRAC, OSC, BCSC and AMF. We are also a partner of China UnionPay, WeChat, and AliPay in Canada. Our services are utilised by over 5,000 merchants including major shopping malls, large retailers, and tourist attractions across Canada, as well as e-commerce platforms globally.
OTT: COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL COMPETENCY AT YOUR CONVENIENCE.
- Concept and design visually appealing graphics for all traditional and new media channels, including print, digital and social media that meet corporate brand standards.
- Create compelling content for our sales channels, including web banners, video content, print ads, POS, sales presentations, sales sheets and more.
- Produce web design and layout; creating and editing digital assets; determining technical requirements; creating back up files; creating PSDs for visual layout of web pages.
- Adhering to brand guidelines outlined for our partners, including our own brand.
- Work closely with internal teams to assess creative needs and execute design directions based on project objectives and brand guidelines.
- Responsible for developing and executing creative concepts from idealization to delivery
- Understand the building of brands through consistent and effective usage of brand imagery
- Support executive presentations in PowerPoint; create presentation templates and assist speakers
- Keep current with design and communication trends, technology and best practices
- Create graphic icons for use on website, social media, and email
- Website maintenance and design using Adobe Experience Manager
- Advertising creation, Brochure design and adaptations, POP and merchandising design and Packaging
- Develop designs for displays, conferences and external and internal events
- Ability to create and edit short videos and conference recordings using Adobe PP/AE
- Produce event registration pages and Promotional Landing pages
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and graphic design
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or similar
- Awesome typography and production skills (including font management and support file links).
- Solid understanding of design for advertising purposes (including effective use of photos and copy) and for digital
- Can work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while juggling multiple projects
- Proficient on both PC and Mac platforms
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud – specifically InDesign, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional
- Strong computer skills in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A passion for outstanding client satisfaction
- Attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Motivated self-starter with outstanding attitude
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal)
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations