Created by the fusion of exceptional design, superior quartz quality and cutting-edge technology, HanStone weaves together intriguing patterns and colours inspired by the diverse Canadian landscape. The new go-to choice of designers, architects and homeowners from coast to coast, HanStone Quartz is the next generation of stone surfaces. In commercial or residential applications, fabricators (the craftsmen of the industry) will transform your design into reality! Stunning feature walls, elegant fireplaces, dazzling shower walls, floors and spectacular kitchens.
Our team is highly skilled, technologically focussed and proud to be Ontario’s only manufacturer of quartz surfaces with a state of the art facility in London, Ontario.
About the Job:
We are currently expanding our sales team in the GTA. The outside sales role targets Builders & Developers. Prior experience within the industry is a must.
- Maintain and grow positive relationships with our existing clientele
- Identify and target new HanStone Canada customers and determine their needs
- Develop new sales opportunities (Commercial, Residential, Hospitality, Institutional)
- Manage project specifications from inception to completion
- Organize product knowledge presentations with clients
- Update new and existing sample libraries & sales centers
- Daily client visits
- Actively participate in the facilitation of Industry Events, Trade Shows, Company Functions, Trade Associations
- Provide expertise, education, and awareness of HanStone’s product portfolio to your customer base while maintaining a top level of customer service
- Regularly review deliverables to ensure customer expectations have been met and surpassed
- Develop a solid understanding of HanStone Quartz (Technical, Certifications, Colours, Patterns, etc.)
- Must be well versed in current industry trends related to interior design with a Kitchen & Bath Design focus.
- Possess a keen interest and knowledge of the interior design industry,
- Previous outside sales experience preferably in the quartz, stone, or other surface/building materials,
- An outgoing personality that people are naturally drawn to
- Computer savvy including Microsoft Office and social media
- Own a vehicle
- Results driven
- Team player
- Like to have fun at work
Please email your resume to jwalls@hanstone. ca or drop it off at our showroom @ 150 Caldari Road Vaughan attention Jonathan.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time