Looking for Licensed Mechanics Ready to Level Up Their Career
Tired of low wages and working for someone else? Want to strike out on your own but don’t want to deal with the headaches of self-employment? Find what you’re looking for as an InstaMek Mobile Mechanic.
InstaMek Mobile Mechanics make as much as 2x more than mechanics at dealerships or auto shops and there is no cap to your salary. You have full control over what you bill.
Why Work with InstaMek?
InstaMek is the easiest way for you to reap the benefits of running your own business — without any of the hassles or headaches.
Here’s what you don’t have to stress over as an InstaMek Mobile Mechanic:
- Scheduling appointments
- Tedious admin tasks that take up hours of billable time
We free up your schedule to focus on what you’re passionate about: fixing cars and selling
Here’s what you do get as an InstaMek Mobile Mechanic:
- Flexible hours — You build your own schedule
- Choose your work — You get complete control of which jobs you want, and which you don’t
- Much Higher Pay — Get paid what you deserve, not what shop owners think you deserve
- 100% freedom — Be your own boss, without the hassles
- The full support of the InstaMek team — Have a question about billing? Want to add more skills to your offering? We have unlimited resources at your disposal.
What does it take to work with InstaMek?
- An entrepreneurial spirit — The ideal candidate has the drive to work independently, and the passion to grow his/her business
- Excellent people skills — Mobile Mechanics come to people’s homes and offices to work on cars, meaning you will work directly with customers. Fortunately, our affluent customers love the convenience of on-demand car repairs and are a pleasure to work with but they also very high standards on what they’ll expect from their technicians
- Your own tools — InstaMek handles all of your administrative tasks. But we ask that you come with your own tools.
- A working vehicle and valid driver’s license — You’ll start with your own vehicle but once you’ve reached a certain number of jobs with us and we want you to continue you will need an instaMek Van
- Red Seal Certified — Customers expect nothing short of the best from InstaMek. We require all our mechanics to be Red Seal Certified to demonstrate their excellence in their trade.
- Commitment – Rome wasn’t built in a day and neither will your customer base. You will get customers from us but to grow that base will take time – trust us – it’s worth it.
What does working at InstaMek look like?
InstaMek has revolutionized the way auto repairs are performed.
No longer do customers have to fit repairs into their schedules. No longer are they stuck in unpleasant auto shop waiting rooms. Our mechanics come to them. It’s no wonder that in just a short few years we’ve grown to more than 25,000 customers — and growing.
But our service is only as strong as the mechanics themselves — which is why our #1 mission is to create a supportive and rewarding work experience for our team.
As an InstaMek Mobile Mechanic, you have complete control over when you work, and what projects you work on. It’s as easy as updating your availability in your personal dashboard — from your phone or computer.
InstaMek customers request service by contacting us directly. We then dispatch the job to you based on your availability. We handle all payments, billing disputes, and administrative tasks. That frees you up to focus on the repair job.
As a Mobile Mechanic, you can earn up to twice as much as you would at a dealership or auto shop. Why? Since you quote the jobs onsite – you get paid as the service advisor and the technician.
We remove the middleman and connect you directly to your customers. You get paid more — and enjoy a better work-life balance.
Ready to upgrade your career and take control of your freedom?
Apply today for more information
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $40.00 /hour
- automotive technician: 10 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
- Journeyman (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)