Brescia University College assists in the implementation of the new CRM software system,
produces and analyzes reports for internal and external stakeholders, and supports record keeping and student
recruitment activities both on- and off-campus as needed. The incumbent has a direct impact on the university’s success,
reputation, and successful implementation of enrolment targets.
In this role you will:
- Respond to admissions inquiries, assess offers of admission, and communicate offer decisions.
- Maintain and update admissions database and software system records.
- Undertake research to provide critical recommendations for progressive improvements in policies, regulations,
- Ensure that Brescia’s policies and procedures are in alignment with Western requirements.
- Support the transcript and transfer credit evaluation process including updating relevant records.
- Review and update recruitment, support, and resource material (online and print).
- Participate in the review, editing, and creation of offer package materials and the collation and distribution of
- Prepare files as well as internal and external correspondence related to the work of the Admissions Scholarship
- Prepare and analyze reports as required by the Director of Recruitment & Admissions and other offices within
Brescia and Western.
- Provide reports, research, historical analysis, and trend identification internal to Brescia, system-wide in Ontario,
Canada, and internationally.
- Represent Brescia at on- and off-campus recruitment, conversion, and admissions events (Open Houses, school
visits, conferences, Summer Orientation Days, etc.) as required.
Requirements of the role include:
- University degree or suitable equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in post-secondary student admissions.
- Valid “G” driver’s license and passport.
- Willingness to travel to both domestic and international locations.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of university admission and registration policies, regulations, and
requirements; as well as academic programs. Experience in the Western University system is preferred.
- Experience with computer-assisted admissions systems and record keeping.
- Solid Microsoft Office skills, particularly in the use of Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Demonstrated proficiency with data collection and working with databases or Customer Service Management
tools. Experience working with Peoplesoft and Salesforce is preferred.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact positively with prospective
students, parents, guidance counselors, institution partners, and the general public in a variety of settings.
- Aptitude for and experience in conducting research and writing reports.
- Strong analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet
competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to apply creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness to daily work.
- Understanding of and experience in implementing enrolment management (marketing) principles and practices.
Candidates who have experience working with a diverse range of people, and who can contribute to the climate of
inclusivity at Brescia are encouraged to identify their experiences and potential contributions in their cover letter.
Please submit your cover letter and resume in one document (Word or PDF) by June 27, 2022, to:
Brescia University College
c/o Human Resources
Wisdom, Justice and Compassion are at the core of our Ursuline values. We acknowledge our responsibility to attain a
diverse and equitable employment environment that is inclusive of every person. We en courage applications from all
qualified individuals, especially those from women, racialized persons / persons of colour, Indigenous persons, persons
with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, persons of any gender identity or gender expression and others who can
contribute to the climate of inclusivity.
We are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation for interviews or throughout the
recruitment process, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com
Brescia is committed to doing our part to protect our community. We want to ensure we have a safe and healthy workplace, and we
want to do our part to get through this pandemic. In keeping with this commitment, and as a condition of employment, Brescia
requires all successful candidates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of their start date, or provide written proof of a medical
exemption, or other substantiated accommodation request under applicable human rights legislation.