Bikini Village is the destination of brands sought after by Canadians for swimwear and beachwear. Offering a wide selection of signed models, Bikini Village meets the diverse needs of women and men in terms of silhouette and style. Founded in 1978 and owned since 2015 by Boutique La Vie en Rose Inc., whose President and CEO is François Roberge, the chain now has 54 stores in Canada, mainly located in Eastern Canada.
The Purpose of the Role
Under the supervision of store management, the web sales clerk has the responsibility of processing the web orders received on the LVER website in a quick and professional manner.
- Print orders;
- Read,process and respond to emails from departments that work in conjunction with the web order fulfillment department;
- Identify, collect (picking process) and prepare the articles ordered (remove hangers, verify the quality and cleanliness of each item, remove the alarm tags, place a protective label on required item and remove any remaining tags);
- Order any missing items (via the computer system);
- For incomplete order, receive, confirm and distribute items received from other stores;
- Verify, pack and ship completed orders (using the computer system);
- At the beginning of each shift, the incumbent must ensure that they are abreast of any new products and any IT or technical changes and share this information with colleagues at each shift change to ensure consistency in the order processing;
- Prepare merchandise that needs to be exchanged with another store, ensure that the items are properly selected and that all documentation is duly completed;
- Every week prepare the supplies order (email);
- Working in compliance with company policies and procedures regarding loss prevention and health and safety;
- Perform any other related tasks upon request;
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel);
- Ability to work alone and/or in a team;
- Proactive, diplomatic and respectful towards their colleagues and management;
- availability to work during public holidays and excess hours of work during peak periods;
- Ability to work under pressure in constantly changing environment;
- Results oriented, observant, organized and has good attention to detail
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.