The programmer Analyst will design, write and maintain processes related to Business Intelligence (BI) using different programming languages; develop specific computer and business expertise necessary to provide computerized solutions and maintenance to assigned project/system areas.
- Responsible for BI Analytics to provide data-driven insights that inform strategy and identifies business oriented opportunities ;
- Defines and enforces governance standards for user community to ensure a clean and efficient environment but also makes corresponding recommendations on performance tuning ;
- Responsible for designing and deploying dashboards/mobile/reports to user community. Leads in providing support and maintenance to user community on providing new changes in iterations to dashboards/mobile/reports ;
- Uses several analytical techniques to identify different problem solutions and weighs the value of each ;
- Mentors and actively participates in the education and development of less experienced BI team members;
- Exercises independent judgement and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using technology and/or integrating diverse user systems ;
- Responsible for all programming aspects for small to moderately complex subsystems including technical analysis.
- Code, maintain, test and debug all programs for the concerns subsystems.
- Provide input for system changes or enhancements, giving primary consideration to the feasibility, maintainability, internal customer needs, and overall cost/benefit and quality requirements.
- Provide accurate time estimates of projects’ duration
- Write all technical documentation related to their programs.
- Troubleshoot all the reports and their related business process.
- Provide all necessary technical/support information to the business systems analysts, operation support and service desk about the systems they’ve created.
- Presents and discuss technical information.
- Participates in “on-call” application support.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- University/College degree in computer science (equivalent)
- 5 years experience in Informatica Power Center or Microstrategy is required
- Expereience with Oracle Databases
- Experience in Google Big Query or Snowflake is an asset
- Excellent Communication skills
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.