Regular, Full time
Reporting to the Marketing & E-Commerce Manager, and under the supervision of the Regional Vice-President, the e-Commerce Development Agent will be responsible of developing and driving e-commerce adoption in his respective region through training, customer service and order management. The agent may also be called upon to participate in the support and development of the e-commerce platform.
Proactively manage and dispatch incoming e-commerce orders for non-Guillevin customers;
Offer impeccable customer service to non-Guillevin customers on the e-commerce platform;
Track e-commerce adoption rates in your respective region for existing Guillevin customers;
Train and support Guillevin staff and customers on how to use the e-commerce platform;
Troubleshoot, report, and redirect various support requests from our digital channels internally;
Contact, manage, and redirect potential sales leads to the right branches;
Become an advocate for the adoption the e-commerce platform internally;
Support the Marketing Manager in the execution of digital promotional activities on the e-commerce platform;
Support the Marketing team in the creation of training documentation and supporting documentation;
Participate in the development of the e-commerce plan when required;
Any other related tasks.
1 to 3 years experience in a related field (customer service, internal sales, e-commerce, etc.);
Good to advanced knowledge of the electrical industry and its products is a considerable asset;
Familiar with new technologies (apps, e-commerce, social media, etc.);
Knowledge of Optimizely/Insite Ecommerce or any e-commerce platform is an asset;
Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint);
Ability to work on multiple projects at once;
Autonomy and good organizational skills;
Detail-oriented and driven by the achievement of objectives;
What’s in it for you
Voted Great Place to Work® , you can build an interesting and challenging career with possibility of advancement as well as continued personal and professional development. Guillevin has always given its employees the opportunity to develop their autonomy, professional skills and competencies. By joining us, you will integrate a team of motivated, competent, and engaged team players. Our Total Rewards package focuses on our human capital to create an environment where our employees can reach their full potential.
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, dynamic, empowering and friendly work environment open to today’s reality.
- Competitive salary and participation in our generous profit-sharing program that recognizes the individual contribution of our employees. There is no limit to your ingenuity; you are encouraged to create, improve, learn and surpass yourself.
- Flexible benefits program where you can choose the benefits and levels of coverage that are right for you:
Health, dental, paramedical & vision care, and prescription medication
Short- and long-term disability benefits because you never know what the future holds
Supplemental Health Insurance
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Telemedicine
- Reimbursement of training expenses to acquire new skills and advance your career within the organization
- RRSP with generous employer contribution
- Possibility of contributing to a TFSA with a favorable group rate
- Post-graduate scholarship program for children of our employees
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Free parking
- Electric vehicle charging stations in many of our locations
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used solely to simplify the text.