The Inventory Coordinator oversees $4 Million in Truck Parts Inventory and works closely with the Parts Managers at 7 Bayview locations to ensure optimum inventory levels, for maximum "Parts turns" and minimum "Days on Hand".
- Eliminate / Minimize slow moving and dead inventory for all Parts locations.
- Coordinate and oversee daily cycle-counts at all locations.
- Maintain excellent relationships with Paccar, Kubota Canada and all other Parts suppliers
- Oversee Non-MDI purchasing including bulk purchasing
- Assist Parts teams in developing strategies to increase sales growth
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all products and services offered by Bayview Trucks
- Ensure completion of Daily Cycle Counts at all locations
- Communicate with key suppliers to stay abreast of all discounts and specials.
- Work closely with Purchasing manager
- Work with all suppliers to ensure maximum return of obsolescent inventory.
- Monitor competitor prices and stay informed on all new products.
- Participate in all physical Inventory counts
- Develop and maintain full working knowledge of all Parts systems, procedures and policies
- Minimum 3years experience in Inventory Management and Purchasing.
- Must be highly organized and results driven with an attention to detail
- Strong Computer, mathematical, and analytical skills with proficiency in Excel
- Ability to demonstrate or display extensive product knowledge
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory Management: 1 year (Preferred)