Ritz Lutheran Villa
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of the Finance Director, the scheduling coordinator will be responsible preparing and monitoring of staffing schedules for Ritz Lutheran Villa’s staff of all departments. The scheduling coordinator will have regular communication with staff and the leadership team.
REPORTS TO: Finance Director
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
- Completion of High School Diploma
- Completion of community college business/administrative assistant course/human resources program, or equivalent experience an asset
- Previous experience in scheduling staff an asset
- Previous experience in a long term setting an asset
- Previous experience with computerized scheduling software an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of Collective Agreements
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written required
- Strong ability to multitask, pay attention to detail, and deal with constantly changing and competing priorities
- Ability to work in a fast paced, often stressful, environment with numerous interruptions
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and good judgment
- Ability to establish good working relationships and maintain flexibility to meet the needs of multiple managers and departments
Please submit a complete resume by visiting careers page on our website: www.ritzlutheranvilla.com or by dropping your application off at Ritz Lutheran Villa’s reception desk.
Ritz Lutheran Villa is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
“Caring is our reason for being.”
Job Type: Part-time