Let’s Landscape Together, L9H 7H8
Imagine this: you’re outside, feeling the sun shine on your face. You’re moving around and staying in shape. You’re having fun as you work together with your crew. You see the results of your hard work at the end of every day, and you’re proud of what you’ve accomplished.
Does this sound like your next career?
We hope so. We’re Let’s Landscape Together, and we’re looking for you: the next member of our Landscape Maintenance team.
We’re an award-winning, Waterdown-based business, that’s designed, built and maintained landscapes across the Golden Horseshoe for over 20 years. We’re proud of the team we’ve built - our employees come first and feel like family – and we can’t wait for you to join us.
Your main goal in this position is to visit customers’ houses to perform landscaping maintenance services on their lawns and gardens.
You’ll start your day by reporting to our office. You’ll gather any materials and tools you need for the day and load your work vehicle.
Then, along with your crew, you’ll travel to multiple job sites per day, based on a pre-set schedule. Using ride-on mowers and tools like hedge trimmers, pruners, shovels, rakes, and blowers, you’ll garden, weed, and beautify customers’ homes.
Experience working outdoors and with landscaping tools will prepare you for this role. What matters more though, is your attitude and willingness to learn. You’re the right person for this role if you:
- Take pride in what you do – you’ll treat our customers’ homes as if they are your own. You do your work with an attention to detail that shows our customers you care. You take satisfaction in job well done.
- You take initiative – you’re proactive, always looking for ways to improve the way you do your work.
- You’re interested in a career in landscaping – we’re a well-established business, with room to grow. As you build your landscaping skills, you can progress into more senior roles. Landscaping is something you truly enjoy.
This is a full-time position with on call work in the winter months (in the winter, our services also include snow plowing and removal).
We have a benefits package available and RSP/DPSP contributions (after one year).
Working @ Let’s Landscape Together
Our employees love working with us because their voices are heard, and they’re treated like family. Working here means you’ll have a say, you’ll feel appreciated, and you’ll be recognized and rewarded for your contributions.
Our crews genuinely enjoy working together. We have fun on the job, while doing things the right way for our customers. We’re a team of landscape professionals who love what we do.
- Experience doing landscaping maintenance (mowing lawns, trimming hedges, gardening, weeding, etc.) is a major asset
- Experience working outdoors
- Experience using landscaping tools (ride-on mowers, hedge trimmers, pruners, shovels, rakes, blowers, etc.)
- Experience in a role involving physical labour (e.g. landscaping, construction, other skilled trades)
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record an asset
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume.
Let’s Landscape Together welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.During the hiring process, tell job applicants when they are selected for an interview that accommodation will be provided.If an applicant or successful candidate requests an accommodation, discuss their needs with them and make adjustments to support them.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- landscaping: 1 year (Preferred)