We are GROWING and require additional licensed SERVICE TECHNICIANS for our Saint John, Moncton and New Glasgow locations. We are currently offering a $5,000 HIRING BONUS for fully licensed Technicians. The Service Technician is responsible for repairing all makes and models of medium and heavy duty trucks. This position demands a specialist who can perform all duties with little to no supervision, in a timely, safe and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the repair and diagnosis of trucks and trailers, including but not limited to engines, power trains, electrical systems, steering systems, electronics, brake systems and suspension systems
- Identify and determine parts required for repair of disassembled units.
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance services
- Identify warrantable repairs and document on repair order.
- Road test vehicles when necessary to diagnose malfunctions or verify repair resolution.
- Complete technical reports from different manufacturers, in a timely accurate manner.
- Available to work rotational shifts to cover evenings & Saturdays, as well as covering the After-hours Service call for emergencies.
- Ability to work in a team environment and present themselves in a professional manner with a positive cooperative attitude.
- Maintain an organized work space and adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Journeyman License. Truck & Trailer or Heavy Equipment Certified.
- Ability to lift and move weight according to provincial workplace health & safety standards.
- Willing and able to travel for Training.
- Basic computer skills with the ability to work in Windows based software.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Service environment.
Bayview offers a comprehensive benefits package including Health and Dental, retirement savings, Tool & Boot allowance, and a monthly performance incentive bonus.
If you are highly motivated & energetic with a positive attitude, we would like to hear from you.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to provide a favourable Criminal Reference check and Driver’s abstract, prior to commencement of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- service technician: 5 years (Preferred)
- LICENSE - TRUCK OR HEAVY DUTY MECHANIC (Preferred)