BENEFITS - At First Canadian we believe in our employees and their work/life balance. It is our pleasure to reward our team with the following:
- Earned Time-Off Program
- Newly renovated facility with ergonomic desks/chairs
- Matching RRSP
- Educational assistance
- Employee discount program
- Staff appreciation lunches
Check out our company page for all the information on why we believe First Canadian is an employer of choice!
The Warranty Administrator position is located in our Sherwood Park office and handles day-to-day interactions regarding the registration and administration of policies/contracts.
Hours of Work are 9:00am-6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Provide information to customers in a positive and professional manner regarding coverage, expiry and transferability of their Mechanical Breakdown Policy/Contract via email, telephone, mail or in-person.
- Provide information to dealerships regarding vehicle eligibility and plan term eligibility.
- Log information on calls received and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- Create daily bank deposits for remittances received from dealerships.
- Balance and close remittances by the end of the received month and create invoices/credit notes for any discrepancies within the remittance.
- Contact the dealership regarding missing information or for any other reason that prevents the Policy/Contract from being registered (ex. Plan term ineligibility, coverage type ineligibility).
- Explain/discuss to dealerships, company reps and fellow employees why invoices/credit notes were created from the remittances.
- Receive transfer of coverage applications, verify documentation, deposit transfer fee and process the transfer of coverage to the new owner.
- Maintain positive work relationships not only within the Department and the Company but also with our dealerships and customers.
- Minimum 2 years of front-line customer interaction via telephone and/or email is highly preferable and is considered and asset.
- 1-2 years accounting experience and/or basic accounting courses.
- Fluent in English and French both verbal and written skills is required.
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).
- Experience working in AS400, is an asset.
Thank you for considering our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
- French (Required)