In this role, you will be required to increase sales by recommending new product offerings to existing customers and for increasing the customer base and influence cross-functional teams to eliminate barriers to sales success. You will drive new customer leads liaise effectively with multiple factions to help prevent and resolve customer problems. You will also analyse sales statistics and business needs to provide recommendations to customers and stakeholders.
- Drive business growth by closing sales
- Improve systems, processes, or procedures to enhance efficiencies
- Share understanding of products, systems, and procedures to drive greater efficiency and increase team ability
- Job Activities – Identify Opportunities
- Plan Accounts
- Negotiate and Close
- Administrate the Sales Cycle
- Deliver Value Proposition to Customers
- Manage Sales Cycle Momentum
- Deliver Communications to Customers
Qualifications – YOU MUST HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
- Some experience in the field.
- Advanced degree
- Knowledge of key sales concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards
- Demonstrated ability to attain sales quotas/targets
- Prior industry experience
Reference ID: NSI Markham - Sales Associate
Expected start date: 2020-07-13
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
We value employee safety and do these necessary steps plus more to ensure a safe working environment for our employees and our clients. PPE Gear Provided, Counter Shields Installed, Controlled Client interaction through mandatory safe distance spacing.
- Physical Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)