Submit with Application
In the cover letter section please include the source code for a program that returns the first power of 16 greater than 4 such that the result does not have a digit 1, 2, 4, or 8 when written in base 10. Code will be evaluated based on performance and elegance. Failure due to integer overflow is not acceptable. Choose any language.
We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hardworking people who are lifelong learners.
We are currently looking to bring on two junior developers that are passionate about solving problems, learning, finding ways to push our team forward.
Who Are We?
SpringBoard is Canada’s leading third-party reporting solution provider for the CPG industry. We work with a variety of clients in the CPG industry including Unilever, Molson, Mars, GSK, and many more to provide full service data management, reporting, and customized solutions to help clients better understand their business and discover actionable findings that can drive their business forward.
Some of our services include:
- POS, Deductions, and Nielsen Data Processing
- Marketing/Promotion Management (CAM™)
- All-In-One Reporting
- Advanced Analytics
- Planogram Design & ConsultingWhether it’s a field rep visiting a clinic or a Trade Marketer at head office analyzing market data, we provide the ability to pull up-to-date information anywhere.
Learn more at: www.springboarddm.com
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our experienced and dynamic team
- Participate in code review and perform extensive testing to ensure high quality software
- Autonomously seek opportunities for further technological advancement
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures and supporting documentation
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve set goals and objectives
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field of study
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development and design
- Effective and consistent communication
- Familiarity with continuous improvement culture
- Proactively approach situations and processes to determine possible ways to improve what we do and how we do it
- A working knowledge of the following technologies is preferred: C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, Powershell, node.js
Perks and Benefits
- Mentorship program
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Education reimbursement
- Culture of learning & development
- Continuing education support and coaching
- Comprehensive company paid health and wellness program
- Startup culture (company provided snacks, casual dress code, office dog, etc)
- Casual dress
- Discounted/free food
- Flexible working hours
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Work from home opportunities
- Company events & social hours
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Education reimbursement
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- English (Required)