Engrity Inspection Services Inc. is a COR, ISO 9001:2015 and CWB Certified inspection organization, with the facility and resources to provide complete range of inspection services.
We are always looking for experienced API 510/653 inspectors to join our team in Edmonton.
- API 510/653 and ABSA IPV certification with 5 years of experience.
- Inspectors with Rope Access Training will be preferred.
- Well Versed with pressure vessel and tank inspection.
- Good comment on report writing.
- Good computer skills, especially in the use of MS Office.
- Strong commitment to safety, with H2S Alive, Fall Arrest and confined space tickets.
- Understands internal and external inspection Procedures, Tools and Equipment.
- Excellent English communication skills; both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and Organized
- Ability to work in high-pressure deadline driven environment.
- Strong time management skills and ability to handle a multitude of tasks
- Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or show proof of right to work in Canada
At Engrity Inspection Services, we provide employees with a winning atmosphere where they can grow and succeed. We invite you to apply to be a part of our team.
We thank all the candidates who submit resumes, but only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract, Freelance
- In-service inspection: 5 years (Preferred)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- API 510/653 (Required)