About Our Client: Our client is a leading B2B tech firm in the reward management and sales performance industry.
This is a remote role.
The Account Manager, Client Success will be responsible for managing end-to-end client relationships within the Client Success team. This includes supporting strategic execution of existing client initiatives, program launches and new business opportunities. The Account Manager will be assigned to specific clients and/or channel partners. The main role of the Account Manager is to maintain and build client relationships that will foster revenue growth within their client programs.
- Deliver against assigned Revenue, Client Satisfaction and Retention KPI’s
- Develop extensive understanding of Client needs and the company’s offerings
- Manage client program configuration and implementation leveraging overall systems and platform architecture knowledge
- Manage development and evaluation of recurring business reviews across all clients incorporating cross functional inputs with a focus to increasing engagement and revenue
- Ability to reframe and challenge the way clients view their business, aligning insights to client priorities and tying those insights back to their unique differentiators
- Create and deliver insightful and accurate client-facing and internal reports
- Support and trouble-shoot all client inquiries and resolutions using a ticketing system
- Oversight of all client program changes from final approval though to implementation
- Manage all day-to-day client requirements and establish yourself as the primary point of contact
- Advise and train all clients on new features and product releases
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships with a broad cross-functional team
- Track and coordinate all client invoicing with finance team
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated general knowledge of operational systems, an appreciation for the relation between them and required configuration. For Example: SSO & API Functions, Platform Configuration, Functional Requirements, etc.
- Highly capable Excel based grouping and analytical mindset demonstrating the ability to review large data sets and provide summary actionable insight. An Excel based test will be required during the interview process.
- To succeed in this role, you must be a quick learner with an analytical mind set, appreciate the cross functional value of the Operations, IT, Procurement & Finance departments while balancing the support and achievement of Client objectives. A natural curiosity should fuel your desire in that you will strive to only perform at the highest level of competency. This should be coupled with a desire to move beyond the “task” that was assigned but to also contemplate any additional potential outcomes which will naturally occur and require consideration as a result. You need to be self-motivated and display initiative to achieve the best possible outcome in everything you manage.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience managing direct client relationships
- Knowledge and familiarity with SaaS/PaaS technology platforms and the Recognition, Incentive, Loyalty & Rewards Procurement & Fulfilment industry
- Applicable knowledge of SaaS, PaaS, AI, API, SSO and the ability to configure system set-up through a dedicated UI platform with a proven understanding of system interrelated functionality.
- Proven ability to develop overall product knowledge and demonstrate platform capability to clients.
- Very strong Excel based analytical skills including large data manipulation and the ability to determine and summarize executive insight.
- Strong PowerPoint skills to create summary business reviews as required.
- Understand the difference between an insight and relationship driven approach
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously across various departments
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment
- Ability to engage with client’s senior executives
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Summit Search Group is a fair and equitable search firm. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person