Freeborn & Associates office in Collingwood, Ontario.
Note: Please do not call or visit the office to apply for this position.
Monday to Friday
8:30AM to 5:00PM
Position reports to the President.
Job Purpose Summary
The purpose of this position is to assist customers who need help using our online store and online learning management system. In addition, this position will review web-based proctored exams.
- Respond to customer calls and emails to answer their questions.
- Document all customer interactions in the Customer Relationship Management software (Dynamics 365).
- Help guide customers through using our online store and learning management system (LMS).
- Identify and help resolve recurring technical problems.
- Fulfill customer orders for training materials and update customer order status in the online store.
- Assist in the development and distribution of online marketing materials.
- Assist in updating content in the learning management system and online store.
- Assist work colleagues as required and during vacation.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficient in computer applications including Microsoft Office 365 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Internet skills.
- Ability to provide first tier technical support for web sites.
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written).
- Documentation - attention to detail and accuracy.
- Organization – logical storage of files on computers.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Able to analyze and interpret technical procedures.
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or technical certificate from college
- 3 years or more experience providing technical support
- Preference will be given to those with experience using e-commerce web sites, Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Microsoft Office 365 including Dynamics 365
- Preference will be given to those who are bilingual (French written and spoken)
- This job requires working at a (sit-stand) desk and using a computer throughout day.
- This job requires you to speak/interact with customers frequently throughout the day.
- This job requires that you be able to lift boxes weighing 10 kg.
Salary and Benefits
- Annual salary - according to the employee credentials and experience. Please submit your salary expectations with your resume.
- Benefits – drug, dental and vision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Technical Support: 3 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
- Collingwood, ON (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)