We’re looking for someone who is passionate about helping others and would like to help non-profits and charities accomplish the most they possibly can. The position is salary based and includes consultative inside sales (without pressure) and supporting clients while they trial our software and after they have purchased it. In this position, you would be the face of the company in Quebec and other Francophone communities. We currently have members in five continents but now it’s time we did a better job serving the French speaking communities in Canada and we’re looking for the right person to make that happen.
In a typical day you could find yourself doing any combination of the following:
- Conducting a demonstration of any of our software systems via a web meeting to a potential client
- Answering pre-purchase questions and supporting clients from Quebec and other French speaking regions over the phone, in a web meeting or in the chat system integrated into our website
- Running training sessions for clients from Quebec and other French speaking regions, typically through web meetings but occasionally in person.
- Updating our sales CRM based on any significant interaction
- Learning something new about what our software does as we add new functionality every four to eight weeks.
- Translating website content, help file content and video scripts
- Recording demonstration and training videos
What we offer
- competitive salary
- a matching RSP contribution plan
- great health benefits
- in addition to vacation days, “sick” days you can use for anything you want
- flex time opportunities
- the opportunity to help 2,000 nonprofits (and growing) around the world do the great things they do.
- an average work week of no more than 40 hours… seriously.
- support from a team of peers in Canada, the USA the UK and Australia
- training and resources to become an expert in our software
Requirements for the job include:
- fully bilingual in French (Canadian) and English
- a sincere desire to help our clients and the rest of the team
- the confidence and work ethic to get things done without significant supervision
- a friendly attitude that comes across in the way you communicate in person, over the phone, in emails and in chats
- typing skills to accurately type at a minimum of 40 words per minute
- experience in volunteer management or donor management
The characteristics we are looking for:
- a drive to help others
- open mindedness
- passionate about what you do
- friendly with an “I’ve got your back” attitude
- flexible (because let’s face it…things don’t always go as planned)
Websites to visit to help you decide if we’re a great fit for you.
- www.betterimpact.ca (or .com, .co.uk, .com.au, .co.nz)
This position can be out of our office in Hamilton, Ontario, a home office in Ottawa or Quebec, or a WeWork office in Montreal. If this sounds like a great fit for you, let us know.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised gym membership
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Vacation & paid time off
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- French (Canadian) (Required)