Masterfeeds an Alltech company, is a family owned business with a collective purpose of adding value to the lives of our customers, dealers, employees, and suppliers. At Masterfeeds, our success in serving the Canadian livestock and poultry industries is based on quality people and products. Our Winnipeg location is currently seeking…
Position Available: Office & HACCP Administrator
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Processing orders for invoicing and monthly account statements. Answering phones and directing calls. Accurately prepare documentation and reports according to regulations and policies. Assist during audits and provide documentation as required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Familiarity with HACCP and ISO knowledge is a must.
- Outstanding organizational abilities and demonstrated attention to detail.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Previous background or working experience in the agricultural industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be a problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of Grade 12 diploma or equivalent and must have a proven ability to prioritize and take initiative. Above average experience in MS office applications (Word/Excel), is comfortable using internet applications. The incumbent has a day to day positive, steady and upbeat approach.
If you meet the qualifications listed above, please forward your resume in confidence to:
Attention: Operations Manager
17 Speers Road, Winnipeg, MB R2J 1M1
Benefits of working at Masterfeeds:
We are financially solid and stable organization, a leader in animal nutrition. We offer a competitive wage/salary, pension plan, group insurance benefits, and referral incentives.
Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls, please.
Please see the Masterfeeds careers page at www.masterfeeds.com/careers for a full Physical Demands Analysis.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- HACCP and ISO: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)