Founded in 1985, La Vie en Rose has distinguished itself as a Canadian leader in the field of lingerie and jerseys with more than 3,000 employees. The company has more than 230 stores across Canada, and our ultimate goal is to make you feel beautiful and comfortable in our lingerie and swimsuits and provide you with outstanding customer service. In addition, since 2006 we have entered the international market and our brand is now represented in 18 countries.
At La Vie en Rose, employees are the most important asset of the company. It is important for us that employees feel appreciated in their work. That's why we encourage in-house promotions and offer the best possible training to our employees so that they all develop a long and beautiful career at La Vie en Rose.
THE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Under the direction of the President, the Real Estate Development Manager will be responsible for analyzing the market in order to find possible relocation, new store, closure and lease renewal opportunities. The incumbent will be the primary point of contact between stakeholders and upper management.
- Participate in meetings and discussions between agents and leasers;
- Keep the obtained information from these meetings updated in the appropriate files;
- Visit sites under evaluation (as needed);
- Collect, collate and analyze relevant data to complete market studies;
- Organize meetings to present various opportunities to upper management;
- Negotiate terms of approved projects;
- Communicate decisions to relevant stakeholders and follow up with our law firm;
- Communicate important dates to relevant stakeholders. (End of lease, renewal options, possession, etc.);
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of projects approved by upper management;
- Participate in the revision of the TPF (Tenant Proposal Form), LOI (Letter of Intent) and leases;
- Transmit the final documents to the concerned stakeholders;
- Implement various tools to improve processes;
- Attend ICSC conferences in Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver.
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience in real estate management and development;
- Great knowledge of retail trade;
- Bilingualism (French and English), oral and written;
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Advanced Word);
- ArcGIS (S.I.G.);
- Have a network of professional contacts;
- Excellent sense of organization and responsibilities.
- Dynamic and able to quickly establish relationships;
- Excellent negotiation skills and business acumen.
The information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to have legal consequences. La Vie en Rose is committed to employment equity. La Vie en Rose has put in place an adaptation process that provides accommodation for selected candidates for an interview.