We are looking to hire a motivated, detail-oriented, hard-working individual who can join our small boutique law firm as an administrative assistant and maintain the positive outgoing culture we've built.
Please be aware that this is a hybrid position, primarily remote with some office attendance as required.
Core Competencies & Qualifications:
· Basic administrative skills;
· Effective listening, written and oral skills;
· Detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy;
· Time management and organizational skills;
.Flexibility and ability to handle constant change and interruptions;
.Ability to work remotely with secure and reliable internet.
· Proficiency in the English language, both written and oral;
· Positive attitude;
· ability to complete projects with limited supervision;
· Maintain staff and client confidentiality;
· Contemporary computers skills mandatory and and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.);
.80+ wpm keyboarding proficiency;
· Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar or related role;
· Coordinate and book board rooms for in-person meetings;
· Draft routine and templated correspondence to third parties;
· Administrate potential new client intake appointments;
· Provide administrative support to all department members;
.Inputting and processing of financial data;
· Various clerical and other duties as assigned;
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for the job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Applications submitted without a resume and cover letter will not be considered. All applications will be held in strict confidence. This job will be posted until a suitable candidate is found. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those with relevant and pertinent experience will be contacted.
All applications can be sent directly to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50-$25.84 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Markham, ON L3R 0B3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Markham, ON L3R 0B3
Application deadline: 2023-10-08
Expected start date: 2023-10-09