What does it take to be successful at what you do? It takes a strong identity and unwavering commitment to a strong set of values; Quality, Responsibility, and Integrity.
PRODIGY GROUP was officially incorporated in March of 2007, in Toronto, Canada. We have since our inception grown into a full – time staff of over eighty talented construction professionals based out of our four offices across North America; Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal and Chicago. We specialize in Institutional, Retail, Hospitality and high – security Banking construction, with a focus on the North American market.
Our firm has realised a tremendous amount of success within a short period of time. The secret to our success is undoubtedly our people; along with strong backgrounds in the retail, commercial and hospitality construction industries, they possess unparalleled customer service abilities. Every employee at Prodigy understands that the client relationship is pivotal to the growth of the firm and as such, our staff go to great means to ensure the success of each project.
We invite you to experience the difference our organization brings to the construction industry and the focus we place on customer satisfaction.
About The Role As a Manager of National Business Development at PRODIGY you will:
- Be accountable for effectively managing and building a relevant network of business contacts and leveraging that network to identify, pursue and secure new opportunities essential to our organizational growth and expansion.
- Support the Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Chicago business development strategy set forth by the key stakeholders to achieve growth targets
- Maintain relationships with strategic client representatives through a mature, credible approach
- Leverage existing contacts to drive new business and develop relationships
- Research and develop industry networks with key influencers and leaders of corporate business, hospitality, retail, institutional, and specifically leading architectural firms
- Provide the leadership team with up to date market trends and ongoing analysis of the current business environment
- Populate and maintain a common business development database containing prospects and client information
- Be the leader for the establishment of bids / proposals, leveraging both internal and external resource
- Work closely with estimating and operations teams to develop strong technical solutions for clients
- Draft unique and complex proposal packages
- Manage a sales support team (proposals and sales / marketing personnel)
- Create, monitor and adhere to business development budgets
To be Successful at PRODIGY, you will have the following qualifications and experience :
- 5+ Years of technical experience in estimating and / or project management in commercial, institutional and hospitality construction management and general contracting is required
- Proven track record of business development success with an excellent reputation in the Greater Toronto Region and Greater Vancouver Region specifically and feel comfortable at a national level
- 3+ years of experience managing and leading teams
- A high performer who gains the trust and wins the respect of prospective clients, existing clients and colleagues by demonstrating technical knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the sales process, and a commitment to quality and delivery
- Excellent negotiation skills are essential
- A strong understanding of construction costing
- A general knowledge of the real estate and development markets
- An established network of clients, architectural firms, and developers
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $65,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)