1 Presidents Choice Circle, Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
The decision to join a company is a big one. We have opportunities for hard working, energetic and reliable people just like you.
Why is this role important?
Director, Digital Health, Customer Engagement Technology
- As the Director, Digital Health, Customer Engagement Technology this role reports directly to the Sr. Director, Customer Engagement Technology. The Director role is responsible for the Digital Health Technology Road Map, Technology Delivery, Technology Operational Service, Stakeholder Management, Release Management and Vendor Management. This role requires great collaboration with Health Care business stakeholders, strong experience in health care digital product delivery and third-party vendor integration. We are looking for a strategic, customer centric, self-motivated, innovative technology leader with the ability to work independently with cross-functional teams.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for the Technology Strategy and Roadmap for the Digital Health product.
- Responsible for Digital Health Technology Delivery and Operations
- Establish strong relationships with business stakeholders and other internal stakeholders
- Portfolio Management and Financial Management
- Define organization structure and IT strategy to support the business growth
- Provides strategic guidance to teams to ensure escalated concerns related to the portfolio are appropriately managed
- Comprehensive knowledge of technology best practices, procedures and principles of Service Management
- Ability to guide cross-functional teams through complex change from concept to execution
- Lead a continuous improvement effort to optimize availability and resiliency Customer Solutions Delivery Applications
- Responsible for Vendor Relationship management and Review Vendor metrics monthly.
- Monitor service delivery against standards, implement action plans to ensure service deliverable are achieved consistently.
- Review SLA metrics for Customer Engagement Technology with Business
- Review Operation Risks on continuous basis work with audit teams and stakeholders to develop mitigation plans.
- Responsible for Operation Dashboard, Major Incident triage and business communication, Production Application health, Application Monitoring, Responsible for Environment Management, Release Management, Deployment Management
- Responsible for Major system upgrades, system disaster recovery management, assets management
- Ability to make an impact, influence and achieve results with effective negotiation, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to create and foster a cohesive team, and promote a positive work environment for all employees
- Commitment to team skills development and ability to attract top talent
How You’ll Succeed:
- To be a strategic, customer centric, self-motivated, innovative technology leader collaborating with cross-functional teams
- 8 years+ Digital Transformation Platform experience
- 10 years+ IT delivery and service management experience
- 10 years+ IT-business stakeholder management experience
- Strong leadership, planning and organizational skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong technology strategy, execution, and analytical skills
- Working experience with Health products
- Working experience with software and hardware architecture principles
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science Engineering or related discipline, ITIL is an asset
At Loblaw, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Type of Role:
Type of Contract:
Loblaw recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.
If you have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, apply to this job via the Workday application.