The June Motel is hiring part-time Housekeepers to join our dynamic team! We are a 16 room seasonal motel located in Picton with an equal focus on guest experience and a positive work environment. The ideal candidate is a driven, positive, career-minded and focused team player who thrives in a fast paced environment.
Hours are typically 11:00am to 4:00pm. Weekend hours are a requirement. This is a temporary position from April to late November when our season ends with a possibility for re-hire in spring 2022.
The position includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Housekeeping duties, including cleaning rooms, common areas (lobby, laundry room, office), kitchen and more
- Fulfilment of housekeeping standards, best practices and procedures
- Regular training in health & safety protocols focused on proper hygiene and disinfection standards
- Liaising with maintenance and Front of House staff as required
- Window washing and other seasonal duties
- Interacting with guests as needed
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Housekeeping experience
- Kind, courteous and helpful demeanour
- Willingness to take on extra shifts as needed
Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Contract length: 8 months
Part-time hours: 10-25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place