This is a Full-Time, Permanent position with Lonza in Kingston, ON.
We offer a starting base salary of $37,000.00 (CAD), plus a 7% annual bonus eligibility and comprehensive benefits (such as: Extended Health Care, Dental, Health Spending Account, Wellness, Income Protection, Retirement)
Job Description Summary:
The manufacturing technician will work in the assembly and testing of medical devices, medical equipment and disposables as per specifications.
The responsibilities include: removing parts from inventory, inspecting parts for quality, prepare required tools, fixtures and test equipment, assemble product, test for performance, and package. Measurements, assembly, record keeping among other activities, will require your continued precision, focus and care.
This position involves working effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
Job Description (Key Accountabilities):
- Working hygienically in a controlled environment
- Maintaining accurate documentation and record keeping
- Precision in:
- Testing as per protocols
- Record Keeping
- Health and Safety
- Work within a self-directed team environment
- Other duties as assigned or determined
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read technical documentation
- Ability to use tools, fixtures, and test equipment
- Computer skills, MS Office
- Company Quality System Training
- Company specified health and safety training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,000.00 /year
- English (Required)