BMP is a fast growing Construction Management Company located in Airdrie. Our team is expanding and looking for a dynamic, organized, quick learner to take over the role of Project Coordinator.
This is a fast-paced opportunity with room for advancement for the right candidate.
· Civil Engineering Technologist Background required
· 5 years’ experience in a similar role required
· Multi-Family and/or commercial construction experience required
- Experience working with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel
- Working with Project Manager completing estimating, trade and material pricing and material purchasing complete with all necessary paperwork.
- Assist Project Assistants with preparing RFI’s, Purchase Orders, Contracts, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to assist in the preparation of the project schedule.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Raise and discuss relevant issues at the job site meetings.
- Inform the Project Manager of any errors, discrepancies or omissions contained within the Consultant's design drawings.
- Assist project manager with demolition and utility shut off schedules
- Contacting trades and/or engineering and architectural firms
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care