Are you a roofing veteran, looking for a career off the tools? Are you a roofing salesperson, tired of in-home presentations? Do you have a deep overall knowledge of proper roofing technique and composition? Do you understand the materials and installation practices necessary to compile accurate specifications for repair? If you possess these skills, this unique opportunity could be for you.
The Client Services Specialist at Mr. Roof Repair is a dual role, writing repair specification and communicating with current clients in a purely consultative manner in order to educate and lead our current clientele through their secondary, larger buying decisions. This is an in-office role which does not require any on-site property visits.
Mr. Roof Repair is an industry leader in customer service, diagnostics and application, servicing the GTA and surrounding areas. Along with our clients, we are held in high regard by engineers, architects, our manufactures and suppliers because of our approach and methodology where building science, design and manufacturer specifications are concerned. We are recognized as the one of the top-rated roofing contractors in the GTA.
We are looking for employees that are like-minded and want to join a team of highly skilled people who want to contribute to a great work environment. Through ongoing training and education and support for personal and career growth, we are a rapidly growing company with opportunity for advancement. We’re looking for people who want careers, not jobs, and are focused on being part of a great place to work. We are located in the Toronto/GTA Area, close to the Subway.
CSS Duties & Responsibilities:
- Disseminate previously gathered, in-field property information
- Write appropriate repair specifications
- Utilize quoting software to build client ready documentation
- Communication with clientele regarding repair options
- Arranging client phone meetings
- Additional tasks as assigned
- Must possess competent computer usage skills, including specific experience with MS Word and Excel.
- Have the ability to take property information gathered by in-field personnel and write accurate repair specifications from that information and pictures versus being on-site.
- Must possess strong writing skills in order to build documentation.
- Must possess superior communication skills in order to educate clients on specifications written for them. Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Willing to learn new skills, specifically software and business systems.
- Be personable and have a positive attitude.
- Be highly organized and take pride in your work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year
- roofing or roofing sales: 5 years (Required)