Airzai is a smart product in the home fragrance space currently in stealth mode. The product is a game-changer as connected devices continue to disrupt every nook of the home. If you appreciate style and high-end aesthetics, we have some good news for you! Here is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor as we continue to build our world class team.
We’ve been working on the product for almost 1.5 years and it is set to launch and create a new trend in 2019. Fred Bould (Designer of Nest products, Roku, GoPro) has designed the product & equally talented folks are leading the product development efforts. We’re committed to bringing onboard individuals that are driven on making Airzai a success while working alongside our team.
As a Senior Android Developer, your primary aim will be to take the product roadmap and work on bringing it to life while collaborating with UX/UI/iOS & Backend developers. We're looking for team players with natural product intuition who can work harder, faster, and smarter while taking technical excellence to a whole new level.
As a Senior Android Developer at Airzai, you can expect to:
- Develop the Airzai Android app from ground up. You’ll own the codebase.
- Contribute to exciting new features & ideas enhancing the overall Android client experience.
- Have a real impact on the direction of our mobile product offerings.
- Have ownership and make contributions to shape the future.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Minimum 6+ years’ of Android programming experience including the use of up-to-date/modern paradigms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant working experience
- Worked with at least 1-2 (high volume) applications in production on google play
- Proven ability to create pixel perfect UI’s
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts, Android application architecture and software design patterns
- A disciplined approach to development, testing, documentation and code structure in a team environment
- A familiarity with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading
- Current and detailed knowledge of the capabilities of different Android API levels
Understanding of networking and REST APIs.
- Experience developing highly performant Java code and view layouts and the ability to diagnose performance bottlenecks
- Familiarity with unit testing.
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be a good fit for our team if you:
- Believe that mobile is the future of how we interact with online services
- Enjoy working independently and as part of a team
- Enjoy mentoring others
- Are driven by self-improvement and continuous learning
- Have an eye for what makes for a delightful user experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Android Development: 6 years (Preferred)