South Surrey, BC
U-Lock Mini Storage is a state-of-the-art storage facility located in South Surrey BC. We are looking to hire people who are skilled in the field of maintenance, enjoy serving customers and are searching for a rewarding career. Every person brings something unique! Come with an open mind and positive attitude, an eagerness to learn, and we guarantee you will grow with the company.
This job might be for you if:
· You are patient, levelheaded, and able to function well under pressure.
· You enjoy helping others.
· You have strong organizational and time management skills.
· You have an eye for detail.
· You are a jack/jill of all trades
· Conducting routine inspections of premises and equipment.
· Performing preventative maintenance.
· Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
· Work independently and/or cooperatively with another team member.
' · Yard, building and perimeter maintenance.
· U-Haul truck rental maintenance.
· Dealing and organizing contractor quotes, inquiries and installs.
What’s in it for you?
· Competitive rate of pay.
· Heath Benefits Program: Medical/Dental/Vision, Life Insurance.
· Working for a progressive company.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Post-Secondary school diploma in a related field or an equivalent.
· Minimum 2 years work experience in maintenance.
· Valid driver’s license and vehicle.
· Can work any day of the week, including weekends.
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check.
· Skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
· Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
· Professional presentation and attitude.
If you have all the above qualifications and this sounds like the right fit for you, then we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Class 5 Driver's (Required)
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place