Join a progressive company that embraces the future.
At RBS, we are all about challenging tradition and finding new ways to break barriers to succeed. If you share this same mindset, we can't wait to see how you can help us grow! RBS is seeking a motivated and focused Project Coordinator that is looking to advance their career in the construction industry. The job is a mix of project management, administration and client relations.
We are looking for an extremely organized person with exceptional communication skills and previous experience in project management and administration. The candidate must be comfortable working independently, able to prioritize tasks and be self-motivated. Good problem-solving skills are a major asset.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communicating with the project team to assist with the monitoring and control of budgets and schedules
- Providing timely updates on project controls, progress and forecasting
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers and providing assistance with the preparation of subcontractor work orders and invoicing payments
- Implementing check-lists and to do lists for all the tasks
- Creating and updating budgets and schedules and flagging issues to Project Managers
- Check quotes against invoices from contractors and vendors, and report discrepancies
- Coordinating manpower, subcontractors, and consultants to ensure that all milestone and completion dates are properly met
- Ensuring project files are kept up to date using specified document control system
- Establish new systems of communication, organization and planning to improve efficiency and create project flow
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the construction industry
- Project/construction management experience and/or education
- Advanced MS Office skills required, familiarity with Procore is a bonus!
- Professional, organized, diligent and a logical thinker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset with a desire to incorporate best practices in order to optimize program delivery and value to the client
Please apply with a resume and short cover letter outlining relevant experience, skills and education.
Employment start date: ASAP
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)