At EXP, we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
EXP’s Calgary office is currently seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our team. Hours will be 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday. Reporting to the Office Manager, the successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced and energetic team. Any experience in the engineering industry is an asset.
- Answer/direct telephone calls in a professional manner, greet guests and maintain cleanliness of front entrance
- Order, stock and maintain kitchen, copy room, and printer supplies
- Manage incoming/outgoing regular mail & courier shipments and receipts
- Open/close the office; set-up/shut down reception area
- Meeting room preparation, including room set-up and reset, catering, and clean-up prior to and following meetings
- Perform other administrative duties such as data entry, copying, emailing documents both internally and to clients, filing, document retrieval, scheduling and coordination of meeting rooms, information gathering, word processing, document binding, document scanning
- Other duties as assigned
The Skills, Knowledge and Abilities We Seek
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma or equivalent work experience in an administrative capacity
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingualism would be considered an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Prompt, detail-oriented and organized multi tasker that can meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain a filing system and accurate records
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to meet deadlines, multi-task, prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously and able to work under pressure
- Professional, personable, self-motivated and ready to take initiative
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
EXP is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age, National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing, Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or Expression.
Should you need any special accommodations, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for the most suitable accommodations based on your needs.
What EXP Can Offer
With a mission to understand, innovate, partner and deliver, EXP provides engineering, architecture, design and consulting services to the world’s built and natural environments.
Our heritage dates back to 1906, when the earliest of EXP’s predecessor companies started its engineering infrastructure practice. Today, over 3,000 creative EXP professionals across North America provide the passion and expertise needed to deliver successful projects around the world.
Our promise is to offer you a challenging career in a positive and dynamic work environment, and it is a promise we take seriously.
Join a dynamic team at EXP that provides you with innovative projects, the capacity to develop your career, a full range of benefits, flexible working hours, and much more! When you explore what EXP has to offer, you’ll find exponential possibilities.
For more information, visit www.exp.com .