If you’re passionate about being a part of a team that is, committed to the Team Member Experience and driven by innovation and growth – then join us!
The Scheduling Coordinator is a critical role within our communities as it impacts the lives of residents and ignites the warmth of human connection.
As a Scheduling Coordinator your typical day will impact in the following ways:
Ensuring team member schedules are completed for all departments by facilitating availability process, creating master schedules, collaborate with managers on time off requests, schedule team members returning from leaves of absence, utilizes call-in process to find replacements for sick/emergency call-ins etc. in accordance with the prescribed process.
Verifying schedules and assigning shifts on a daily basis by managing calls from team members, recording reasons for no shows or decline of shifts, liaising with management on areas of concern.
Prepare Payroll on biweekly basis. Managing Time and Attendance System to ensure accurate and timely payroll output, resultant records and accruals, including preparing timesheets for manager’s approval.
Maintaining the accuracy of vacation, sick and statutory holiday leaves, including ensuring the team members has sufficient hours for the requested leave.
Facilitating maintenance and adjustments to team member charts as well as annual changes/maintenance of master schedule as directed.
All other duties deemed necessary by the Administrator.
Bonus Points for having:
- Diploma in Medical Office Administration, business management or equivalent educational experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in scheduling.
- Sound knowledge of collective agreement and ability to interpret and apply scheduling language is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Vulnerable Sector Check. Applicable to Ontario applicants.
- All applicants must successfully pass the prescribed Criminal Records Check. Applicable to British Columbia applicants.
- Experience in Long Term Care or Retirement industry preferred.
- Payroll and scheduling experience an asset.
Act upon your desire to help others and Join Sienna Senior Living as we continue to enhance the lives of those we serve.
For Ontario locations, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005, upon request, support will be provided for accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process.