The Arazy Group is the most advanced company operating in medical technology regulatory affairs.
With Arazy Group technology, more Medtec products reach more markets faster and more efficiently than ever before. Our services support equal access to advanced medical technology for patients and physicians around the world.
With 22 years of experience in regulatory affairs, we have expanded across continents while developing and launching our propriety Global Regulatory Intelligence Management System.
Arazy Group provides a flexible and inclusive work environment. While we have five international offices, and a presence in more than 125 countries around the world, many of our employees and contractors work remotely according to their schedule and location. As such, our team members have a strong tendency to lead as dedicated, self-motivated individuals who believe in our mission and want to take part in it.
We are always looking for responsible, skilled, and passionate people for our departments, including sales, marketing, business development, regulatory intelligence and compliance, IT, finance, and human resources.
The Operations Associate works with the Arazy Group cloud based systems and is responsible for various administrative tasks and database management activities.
The incumbent will participate in the management of a cloud-based database, including the update of regulatory intelligence in the system. Other tasks involve monitoring and management of training activities and records, and providing database support and training to clients or colleagues.
This is a full-time position encompassing 40 hours/week in the Vancouver office.
A successful candidate will have:
- A technical university degree is preferred, though we will also consider a very solid combination of education and experience in similar positions.
- 3 years’ experience or more in a similar role will be valued.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent professionalism and ability to organize and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to administer and facilitate on-line training.
- Detail-oriented with excellent and efficient data entry skills
- Ability to maintain and respect confidentiality, work well in a team and individually
- A self-motivated individual with a results-oriented attitude
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly proactive in finding and suggesting solutions to improve processes
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to careers(at)arazygroup.com with the subject line “Arazy Group Career Opportunities”.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)