This is a full time position, 9 to 5, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be working with the President of a fast growing E-commerce Distribution Center. Preference will be given to someone with an E-Commerce background and Full Cycle Accounting. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all day to day bookkeeping, payroll, reconciling, and government filings.
LOCATION: 830 Brock Road, Unit #3, Pickering, Ontario, L1W1Z8
- Combine E-Commerce and bookkeeper experience to perform and complete tasks
- Perform full cycle accounting utilizing QuickBooks software
- Using Excel at an expert level to help complete bookkeeping tasks
- Managing all accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Payroll administration and reconciliation
- Check preparation and bank deposits
- Completion of all government monthly remittances for CRA, WSIB, EHT HST etc.
- Monthly reconciliations including bank accounts and credit cards
- Manage all administrative tasks, office operations and related services including record management, resource management,
- Prepare purchase orders and follow up until product is received
- Assist with preparation of monthly reports and budgets
- Review, approve, and issue refunds for customer returns
- Develop strategic planning deliverables & forecasts for both revenue and payables
- Organizing and filing all invoices and bank statements
- Monitor and reconcile all marketplace payments
- Handling and manage cash from our POS storefront sales
- Create checks and balances for all processes
- Manage all online marketplaces and generate detailed sales reports
- Responsible for the operation of the storefront sales
- Administrator for health benefits, add, modify, remove staff
- Primary contact with vendors and suppliers to resolve issues and improve service
- Resolve all marketplace claims and cases from our customers and vendors
- Provide staff support, and participate in writing correspondence, proposals, contracts and reports
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing Employee recognition/Engagement/Social Events, Employee of the Month, etc..
- Assist President with necessary administrative activities, i.e., letters, memos, meetings coordination, expense reports, and personal tasks etc.
- Proficient with QuickBooks (must be at expert level)
- Proficient with Excel (must be at expert level)
- Work experience and full understanding of the E-commerce ecosystem
- Experience with A/P, A/R, bank & G/L reconciliation, payroll and inventory
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Strong experience with remittances for CRA, WSIB, EHT HST and installments
- Impeccable accuracy and attention to detail and ability to input data correctly
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills, with the ability to probe for information
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Upbeat and positive attitude, everyday!
- Active interest in internet processes and technology
- Able to work under pressure while still maintaining a sense of humor.
- Extended health care
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vacation & paid time off
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Discounted/free food
Job Type: Full-time
- Full Cycle Accounting: 5 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 5 years (Preferred)
- Payroll: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)