Job Title: On Call Production Worker
Shift: As required (Day, Afternoon, Midnight)
Parmalat Black Diamond is looking for on call production workers to supplement our full time staff. On Call workers perform a variety of positions in the plant.
- Completion of secondary school (OSSD or equivalent)
- Completion of post-secondary education an asset
- Quick learner with leadership qualities, superior communication and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to quickly identify and take action in a safe manner
- Ability to safely lift up to 40 lbs
- Forklift experience or certification is considered an asset
- Previous experience in manufacturing, particularly in the food industry, is an asset
- Flexible availability for all shifts
Parmalat is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of diversity and employment equity. Parmalat strives to ensure that our workforce reflects the diverse nature of Canadian society.
Parmalat is also committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted in relation to a job opportunity or testing, you should advise the member of the Talent Acquisition team in a timely fashion of any disabilities that requires accommodation measures in order to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)