Position Title : Marketing Specialist
Reports To: President, CEO
Location: ULI – All campuses
Summary of Responsibilities
Marketing Specialist will support marketing and sales operations by compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials. Marketing Specialist will enhance the online presence of the school and increase student engagement through social media and digital tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, websites, newsletters and blogs etc. Marketing Specialist will work with different teams to coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional activities.
- Understands and appreciates the mission of ULI and is able to relate it to all constituencies;
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts;
- Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, slide shows, demonstration and capability booklets;
- Compile account and competitor analyses;
- Liaison with our marketing agency;
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer data;
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.);
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and manage them to facilitate their success;
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations;
- Write marketing content (blog posts, brochures, social media etc) to promote the college;
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities;
- Other duties as assigned by the President.
- Excellent writing, communication and people skills;
- Proven experience as a marketing Specialist;
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles;
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords etc.);
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage;
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus;
- Photography and videography skills will be a plus.
About Universal Learning Institute (ULI)
ULI was founded in 1996, with the mission of providing individualized learning opportunities for people seeking employment or wanting to upgrade their work skills. ULI offers a full range of career programs, from one day training to two years programs. Most courses can be started every month. Each student has a personalized and customized program that fully meets different schedules and needs. They will complete course learning with a combination of instructor-led and facilitator-led formats. For adult learners, we also apply the latest methodologies to help them quickly shift from a worker to a learner. All the courses will be conducted in small class with frequent interactions between students and instructors. ULI staff consists of fully qualified teachers and facilitators, with years of teaching & industry experiences. ULI’s programs come with a work experience component to help international students gain critical Canadian work experience and to help cement the skills learned during studies. Work experience can range from a 2-6 week voluntary work practicum to a one-year paid co-op work term. ULI has been successfully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) since 1999 and recently accredited by the Private Training Institutions Branch(PTIB) under BC Ministry of Advanced Education in 2016. The accreditation process recognizes the institution for its quality assurance and integrity and is an expression of confidence in the institution’s programs and performance. ULI has also been Education Quality Assurance (EQA) designated since 2010. EQA is a quality assurance designation that identifies BC public and private post-secondary institutions that have met or exceeded provincial government recognized quality assurance standards and offer consumer protection. In order to protect Canada’s international reputation for high-quality education, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) created a designated learning institutions (DLI) list for the International Student Program (ISP) on June 1, 2014. ULI is on the DLI list of this program (DLI#: 19283932472) and qualified to recruit international students.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 /year
- Bachelor's (Required)