Electronics Assembler - Soldering
Are you ready for a new opportunity? Are you an energetic and motivated person who likes to work in a fast paced work environment? Are you detail oriented? Are you looking for a steady, day-time schedule with weekends off?
We looking for Electronic Assemblers to join our Production Team working in a high-volume manufacturing facility located in Moncton. No experience is necessary, if you like working with your hands and if you have good eye-hand coordination, this could be the role for you.
This is an entry level position and would be ideal for someone who is looking to learn a new skill and start a career with Greystone Energy Systems.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities
· Able to follow instructions and build sub-assemblies or final assembly product, capable of following GES Understand GES internal documents, Example… Drawings, Parts list, Bill of Materials etc.…
· Any other duties which management deems necessary to fulfill the position
- Duties would be but not limited too; soldering, test and wrap wire, assemble Documents / Instructions packaging boxes, build sub-assemblies with guidance from a level II or III employee, etc.…
Work With Us;
- We recognize the importance of good Work-Life/Family Balance, our hours of operation are Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm (no nights, no weekends) in a comfortable, climate-controlled facility.
- We offer Group Benefits including Life, LTD, AD&D, Health, Vision and Dental.
- You are invited to participate in our Group RRSP Program from the first day of employment
- We offer Paid Breaks and Summer Hours
- Annual performance-based Wage Reviews
- Free Parking, on the bus route
- On the job training and professional development plan
Education, Training & Experience
- Able to follow instructions and build sub-assemblies or final assembly product
- Capable of following GES Documents / Instructions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $12.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday