We are seeking highly motivated, ambitious individuals to join our well-oiled sales team at CMP Automotive! Being one of Canada’s largest GM dealers, we carry an extensive inventory of new and used vehicles including the entire GM lineup. We will provide you with the tools and processes to ensure success, we need YOU to bring your energy to build your business.
- Understanding and working with Automotive computer systems and processes
- Keeping informed and compliant with federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations that affect vehicle sales
- Handling finances and working with the finance manager to ensure the customer understands and is comfortable with the process
- Understanding and communicating how to service and maintain vehicles
- Creating good customer relationships and having a good customer base
- Taking customers on test drives, ensuring all proper paperwork and documentation is complete and accurate
- Keep informed and compliant with AMVIC regulations
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- VIN Solutions or another CRM Application an asset.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the province that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Be able to be licensed with the Alberta Motor Vehicle Industry Council (AMVIC).
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health & Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation.
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- CRM Application: 1 year (Preferred)
- AMVIC (Preferred)