Receptionist – Full-Time (Taber)
Bullock Law is a growing law practice in Brooks and Taber, Alberta, focusing primarily on criminal matters and family litigation while doing some work in the areas of real estate and civil litigation. We are currently looking for a skilled, detail-oriented receptionist at our Taber office that is eager to help the office run smoothly and efficiently as we grow into a thriving full-service firm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General clerical and administrative tasks
- Document management including reviewing, analyzing, organizing and summarizing records.
- Maintain lawyer(s) schedule(s) and related legal documents.
- Assist in preparation of legal pleadings where appropriate.
- Provide general assistance to the lawyer(s), including but not limited to drafting correspondence on lawyer’s behalf, tracking the status of the lawyer’s files, conducting court searches, etc.
- Office Administration diploma an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational and time management skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including meeting management
- Ability to quickly pick up new skills/responsibilities and an interest in doing so
- Proficiency in office applications (Advanced Microsoft Office, Adobe, etc.)
- Experience in a legal environment preferred
Salary will be based on education and experience ($16 – $20/hour plus benefits)
Please feel free to contact Bullock Law at 403-223-3052 or 403-362-3447 or in person at 5310 49 Avenue, Taber, AB with any questions.
We appreciate all applicants but note that only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Taber, AB (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Required)