The GD Kitting Coordinator will process new incoming jobs & coordinates movements of inventory and billing for the Kitting and General Distribution departments for all Canadian Logistics sites. This includes inventory reconciliation/transfer to warehouse and cycle counting
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs all General Distribution (GD) and Kitting functions for all Clients at all Canadian Logistics Sites.
- Perform maintenance of all GD/Kitting databases.
- Direct liaison between Sales/GD/Kitting Dept, 3rd Party Logistics Sites and Oshawa Production.
- Perform goods receipt into Oshawa GD 9435.
- Complete kit building on SAP and/or Invoicing for General Distributions and outstanding reconciles left over. components and transfer to main warehouse.
- Maintain/updates Manulife daily & monthly batch process.
- Perform month end accruals.
- Monitor and maintain documented GD/Kitting processes flows.
- Perform cycle counting Inventory 9435 and reconciliation.
- Monitor/update daily & month-end reporting.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned, this may include, spreadsheet work, Google doc, smart sheets email communications and customer service.
- Perform all required tasks as assigned and activities in accordance with established facility Quality Control Procedures (QCP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Safe Work Practices (SWP’s).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Post secondary certificate/diploma or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience is required.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in a Kitting and Distribution environment with an Inventory background.
- Strong computer skills, MS word, extensive excel knowledge, SAP, Lotus Notes, Google and other pertinent systems.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written, well organized and will to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Inventory: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Distribution: 1 year (Preferred)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Kitting: 1 year (Preferred)