SRx Health Solutions is Canada’s leading collaborative network of pharmacists and healthcare practitioners that offer specialized treatments and integrated support services to Canadians living with chronic illnesses.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Full Time Pharmacy Assistant and Coordinator to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity with exposure to both clinical and retail settings, as well as interaction with a wide array of health care professionals.
HOURS: Monday to Friday
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Work in collaboration with doctors, pharmacists, and other health care providers in order to optimize patient outcomes
- Accurately input, process and fill prescriptions and troubleshoot third-party insurance issues when necessary
- Work in collaboration with patient support programs
- Inventory management through order receiving, counts, returns of expired medication
- Coordination of care and deliveries
- Promote specialty services
- Identify the unique needs of each patient and customize care in order to achieve the best outcomes
- Must be proficient in Kroll, Microsoft Word/Excel, Google mail, Google Drive, Google Calendar.
- Minimum 2 year experience in pharmacy in Ontario or related field
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Strong problem-solving skills
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrates professionalism and commitment to customer service
Possess a positive and team-oriented attitude
Multilingual is an asset, specifically Mandarin/ Cantonese
Competitive based on experience
We thank all applicants for applying. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please make references available upon request.
SRx Pharmacy provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Mask, Face shields, Counter Barriers, Contactless delivery to patients
- Pharmacy: 1 year (required)
- Kroll Software: 2 years (required)