Intrepid Investigations is one of the largest and most established investigation firms in Canada. We are a company that has built an outstanding reputation over the past 25 years that is based on unparalleled service levels provided by an elite group of investigative professionals. We serve clients in the legal, corporate, and insurance communities. Our success is based on a client-centric business model that focuses on providing the best investigative product in our industry. We offer an opportunity to join an innovative and progressive company and become part of a staff that takes pride in working in a collaborative manner as part of a dynamic team. Our corporate vision is structured around the belief that happy employees do better work. We engage each of our employees through regular performance reviews and career planning processes that allow them to find their best fit within our team.
We currently require surveillance specialists to join our Edmonton team. The requirements for this position include:
- A current Investigation License issued by the office of the Solicitor General https://www.solgps.alberta.ca/programs_and_services/public_security/security_programs/Pages/IndividualLicense.aspx
- A valid driver’s license
- A reliable vehicle that is appropriate for surveillance field work
- A strong work ethic with exceptional attention for detail
- Flexibility to work erratic and unpredictable hours
- Ability to travel with short notice
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- General understanding of Canadian criminal and civil codes as well as privacy legislation
A surveillance investigator works both independently and as part of a team to achieve our clients’ objectives in an efficient and effective manner. They will work with a variety of covert camera equipment while conducting static, mobile and foot surveillance. Our surveillance investigators need to be able to provide thorough and detailed reports based upon their observations and sound investigative techniques.
We have an extensive in-house training program and we provide our staff with the required equipment for this position. We offer industry-leading rates that are based on experience and relevant education. In addition to an hourly rate of compensation we also provide an excellent mileage rate and comprehensive benefits package. We subscribe to a policy of promoting-from-within and have many internal opportunities for investigative professionals that are looking to grow with a company.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Surveillance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Alberta Investigator (Required)