Did you know that only 1% of Canadians really trust renovation contractors? At RenoAssistance, our mission is to minimize the risks renovation customers face by referring them to our 360° Verified Contractors and supporting them every step of the way. Our goal: help everyone — even your mother — avoid a bad experience during their next renovation!
Since we opened our doors in 2010, we have proudly helped more than 76,000 customers . Want to help us get to 1 Million?
WHAT DOES A DIGITAL MARKETING MAVEN (OR MANAGER IF YOU PREFER) DO AT RENO-ASSISTANCE?
It's essentially our superhero who ensure that the digital marketing team (that we call MarkeTeam) is well coordinated and doing the right things so customers who need our services but don’t know they exist can find us anyway and quickly understand how we can save them from renovation nightmares. It's not only leading the team but participate in the effort to make sure we help as many individuals, families and companies end up with happy renovations (yes, it's really possible!).
THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES? HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO DO:
- Lead our strategies in SEO, SEM, remarketing, customer journeys, link building, web development, etc.
- Grow new geographic territories
- Help the team develop rich and exciting content (blog posts, infographics, photos, videos, newsletters etc.) that makes us the best of the web in renovation and supports our brand
- Help the team promote content on various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin)
- Coordinate with our external digital experts, developers, graphic designers
- Organize contests and generate viral content to generate engagement
- Analyze dashboards and data (Adwords, Analytics, CRM) to improve marketing strategies and efficiency
- A / B tests to optimize, optimize, optimize
- Create strategies to generate leads so we can help as many as possible avoid renovation pitfalls
- Be on the lookout for new trends and strategies
- Act as a captain
- Use a scooter to get around the office (well, why not have fun and be more productive at the same time?)
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: BE PASSIONATE AND HAVE FUN DOING ALL THAT!
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE UNDER YOUR BELT:
- University degree in marketing or communications
- At least five (5) years in a marketing position and two (2) in a management role
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (si tu comprends le Français, ça aide aussi!)
- Excellent communications skills
- Computer savvy
- You like to win
- You’re an opportunist – you find the best opportunities and new ways of doing things more efficiently
- You are self-taught and Google is one of your best friends
- You’re leading the marketing trends!
- You know how to manage priorities and handle your own pressure!
- You have a strong desire to excel and you are determined to overachieve and blow your bosses minds
- You don’t wait for others to tell you what to do and you don’t need somebody to breathe down your neck
- A bit of a perfectionist, you are as precise as a Swiss watch (nothing slips through your fingers)
- You use your brain intelligently
- You don’t take a “no” as a prosecution against yourself
- You are persistent and determined – you never quit on a difficult task (you might even say you're a sore loser).
- You are self-sufficient and a self-starter.
- You have a positive attitude (no sour grapes for you)!
- You have a astute mind!
AT RENOASSISTANCE YOU CREATE YOUR OWN SUCCESS...WITH A BOOST FROM US
- Unlimited Vacations
- Paid training
- Entrepreneurial environment where you can make a difference and grow with the business
- The "Passionates" zone (yes, what others call "employees" we call "Passionates")
- Hot beverages, Vitamin D, filtered water, popcorn and free chocolate!
- Modern, large and comfortable workstations near windows
- Up-to-date, powerful laptop computers and crazy u l t r a l a r g e m o n i t o r s
- Organized activities (we work hard but we also have fun)
- Access to a massage chair and a video game console
- Free smartphone with reimbursements for the "business" portion of your monthly bill (after three months)
- Actual advancement opportunities
- Free parking
- The best of both worlds: a "514 " number in the "450" area code side of town (near downtown Laval)
- "Balanced Life" perks and basic group insurance coverage (prescription drug, life and travel insurance)
We're not just looking at paper here. We want to work with extraordinary minds who have heart. If you think you have what it takes, apply for this position (or do whatever's necessary to get our attention). We want to hear from you!
To find out more about our other job opportunities, visit https://www.renoassistance.ca/en/careers
Work schedule: Full-time
Shift: Flexible daytime schedule
Annual salary: depending on how Top Gun you are
Apply now or click on our logo to learn more about us (isn't that a great CTA?)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)