We are looking for a Construction Handyman for work in the Thorold, ON area.
- Are you looking to make MORE money?
- Become a contract worker with us!
- There are countless benefits to being a contract worker vs a regular hourly worker.
- Register yourself as a business and work for yourself!!
- As a contractor you are eligible to claim your tools, vehicle and other work expenses for your taxes as we will provide a T2200 form for you!
- Rectifying any deficiencies before home owner moves in including but not limited to:
- Fixing small drywall holes, taping , mudding, sanding
- Putting in small trim pieces and caulking
- Complying to the site and safety standards
- PDI work and cleaning
- Install all guard rails on site to ensure compliance with all safety guidelines.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Comfortably working in new homes (unoccupied & occupied) on a construction job site
- Extensive knowledge of power tools, including skill saw, miter saw and jigsaw
- Must have own tools and must have own method of transportation
- Willingness to work overtime when authorized to deliver the project on time
- Capable of climbing on ladders and carrying at least 80 pounds.
- Must have steel toe boots and hard hat
- Working at Heights certification an asset
- Must have a bank account for direct deposits
- Access to company mobile app on any electronic or data enabled device
- Some shifts begin at 5am
$23 to $25 per hour BOE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour
- handyman: 1 year (Required)