Atlantic Road Construction and Paving is looking for Tandem Driver/Twin Steer Drivers!
Job Description :
ARCP is currently looking for tandem/twin steer drivers to join our growing team in the HRM area for the 2021 season. In this exciting role you will be responsible for transporting asphalt and gravel to different job sites throughout HRM.
· We offer competitive wages!
· We have a respectful and friendly management team that will help you succeed
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily inspection of truck
· Transporting of material to different job sites
· Ensure a safe work environment in compliance with all rules and regulations
· Maintaining a driver log book
· Valid Class 3 license with air brakes required
· Clean Drivers abstract
· Minimum of 2 years previous experience as a class 3 driver
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Must be reliable and punctual
· Ability to efficiently communicate with co-workers and supervisors to ensure that all tasks are being completed safely and in a timely manner
We would like to thank all of those that apply; however only those selected for an interview will be notified
Job Type: Full-time
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability